4 parts water and 1 part product
- Wet paver surface with water.
- Dip a hard bristle brush in a pail containing the diluted product or use a pump sprayer to apply on the paver surface and scrub. 1 U.S. gal. (3.78 L.) of diluted product is to be used for every 40 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. m.) of paver surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and move on to the next section of 40 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. m.).
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 over all the sections in question.
- Once the surface is clean, use water hose and generously rinse off Gator Efflorescence Cleaner until there is no more foaming action on the pavers.
- Gator Efflorescence Cleaner should be used prior to applying a sealer to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Do not let product dry up on paver surface.
- Wear goggles and rubber gloves.
- Never use on new concrete pavers. Wait at least 60 days after new pavers are installed before using this product.
- Dilute to 4 parts water, 1 part Gator Efflorescence Cleaner concentrated liquid, any concentration greater than this can discolor the pavers.
Note: You might have to redo it again if there is a lot of efflorescence trapped in the pavers.
*Pavers should only be sealed 60 days after the installation date.
*Please store container at above 32°F (0°C).