MOSS • MOLD • MILDEW
Gator M3-Cleaner Moss, Mold, & Mildew helps remove unsightly moss, mold, and mildew. New Gator M3-Cleaner Moss, Mold, & Mildew is an environmentally responsible alternative to harsh chlorine-bleach, heavy metal copper, and phosphate based products. Gator M3-Cleaner will not harm plants, shrubs, or trees, its an activated peroxide chemistry poses a reduced risk to people, pets, and the environment.
Will not stain natural stones / concrete & clay products.
Will not harm shrubs / plants / trees.
FOR SLIGHTLY AFFECTED AREAS
1) Attach Gator M3-Cleaner Moss, Mold, & Mildew sprayer to the end of a garden hose and turn on water.
2) Set hose-end sprayer to “H2O” setting (water only) and spray all surfaces to remove loose debris.
3) Set hose-end sprayer to “Mix” setting and thoroughly wet all surface with solution.
4) Allow treated surfaces to air dry.
5) Apply Gator M3-Cleaner 4 times in interval of 3 days.
6) Apply every 6 weeks as a maintenance program.
FOR HEAVY GROWTH AREAS:
1) Remove the heavy moss & jointing material and apply following the instruction found in the back of the bag of the GATOR POLYMERIC SAND.
2) Apply GATOR M3-CLEANER every 6 weeks as a maintenance program.
1 net qt. (946ml) of Gator M3-Cleaner covers up to 4000 sq. ft. (372 Sq.m.).
Store at above freezing temperature 0°C / 32°F.
|Products||Retail Size||Per Box||Per Pallet|
|Gator M3 Cleaner||946ml||6 units||24 boxes|
Alliance Designer Products inc. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation of Alliance Designer Products inc. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. Alliance Designer Products inc. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, Alliance Designer Products inc. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.